- News & Events
- Highest-paying jobs in Decatur without a degree
Highest-paying jobs in Decatur without a degree
While graduating from a four-year college can help students secure a career, it’s not necessary for all career fields. Stacker.com compiled a list of high-paying jobs that don't require a college degree. They used the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook to compile the top 50 jobs in several Alabama cities. Some of the positions listed require a high-school diploma and others involve specialized training for entry-level positions.
Here's the top 5 for Decatur:
- Insurance Sales agents-$91,310 annual salary
- First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers and repairers-$75,390 annually
- First-line supervisors of production and operating workers-$73,530 annually
- Chemical equipment operators and tenders-$67,980 annually
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives-$66,720 annually
For the full list, click here.